NATIONAL POLL…ON POLLING
For Immediate Release
April 11, 2008
NATIONAL POLL ON… POLLING
- 10.9% of Americans admit to lying to pollsters
- Two-thirds see polls as accurate but distorted by the media
- Three-quarters say candidates who say they don’t listen to polls are lying
- More Americans see poll questions as biased than unbiased
- Two-thirds express interest in polls
Annette John-Hall: An April shower of political pollsters
Talk about March Madness.Well, throw April in there, too – buy cialis.
Up, down.Nail-biters; buy cialis.Blowouts – buy cialis.Underdogs.Point swings.Last-second rallies in crunch time – buy cialis.
Oh, those crazy polls (more…)